The Olde Cornblog


Hello. This is the Cornblog. My people call it the Maize Blog.

blog archives

Links
hydar blog
hydar blog v2.0
Sizzling Weasel
My profile on CS
Google
lolbama
EWTN Catholic TV and radio
Mark Shea's Blog
Envoy Blog
Catholic Blog for Lovers
Thrown Back
Just Another Soldier
OpenBook
BlameBush
Dullest Blog in the World
Catholic Images by Pavel Chichikov
The 9/11 Commission
Ace O Spades Blog
Dan Hydar
Your Catholic Voice
Bagh Blog
Feminists for Life
Diary of an anti - Chomsky ite guy
Relapsed Catholic
National Catholic Register
Iraq
commentary page
James Akin
hydarblog
obama's own facebook : barackbook!
<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

contact...
me
Tell me how much you like my blog. Hah!

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 25, 2004
Through the Looking Glass
The final straw has been placed on this camel's back. Clinton managed to convince me to start votng republican back in '92. Now crap like
this has convinced me to start
giving money to the Bush campaign. The idea that Bush took up the whole notion of "gay marriage" as some sort of political boogey-man to help in the '04 election indicates to me how fundementally damaged the culture is in the process of becoming. The people with the Big Megaphones see a radical change with no basis in human history as "normal" and any sort of reaction against it as beyong the beyond.

posted by DRH 2/25/2004 02:25:00 PM



home << # St. Blog's Parish ? >> Site Meter